Sipree is redefining how enterprises send and share value in any currency, on any network, anywhere in the world - in a snap. Our proprietary SaaS platform enables Global 2000 companies and government agencies to pay and reward customers via a wide range of digital options. From refunds and rebates to claims, commissions, vendor payments, and even class action settlement payouts, Sipree is changing the way companies pay.
Our solution is already deployed with several customers and poised to move a quarter of a billion dollars in the next six months (2H 2017). And we’re just getting started. We’re growing our marketing team to support expansive sales goals, drive business in new markets, and start to build a company brand.
Sipree is profitable, funded, and leveraging cutting-edge technologies to delight our customers - and to help them delight their customers. Come join our adventure as we break new ground in #fintech and #payments with a high-energy team and a performance-driven, collaborative culture.
About the Role:
As a marketing manager at Sipree, you will help drive the communications strategy aimed at 1) generating new leads, and 2) building the Sipree brand. We are looking for a creative thinker with solid knowledge of current marketing best practices to drive new campaigns and create stories that generate interest in Sipree. You will also collaborate closely with sales and product teams to ensure that we leverage every opportunity to tell our story and differentiate our brand.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company in key vertical markets to drive qualified leads
- Evaluate and advise on multiple organic and paid acquisition channels – e.g., social media, web, email, SEO, PPC campaigns, webinars & events, content marketing, etc. to create the right mix for current and future growth
- Create and drive account-based marketing strategies for key target accounts
- Produce valuable and engaging content that attracts and converts target groups
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns to gain insights, improve future performance, and assess against specific goals
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or marketing communications roles, helping to launch new products, generate inbound leads, and build/differentiate company brands
- Strong written and verbal communication and creative storytelling skills
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences, building personas, and devising multi-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and convert
- Ability to build and articulate/justify marketing plans, and measure results & ROI
- In-depth knowledge of tools and techniques for measuring marketing effectiveness (e.g., website analytics, email marketing, Google Adwords, ABM, re-targeting)
- High-energy, can-do attitude able to work at a fast pace with acute attention to detail
- A passion for building brands from scratch and paving new roads in technology marketing
Preferred Qualifications (a plus!):
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications field
- Experience with enterprise software, SaaS, fintech or payments
- An entrepreneurial work ethic – meaning, a self-starter who motivates the team to get things done even when resources are tight with an ability to adapt in the face of uncertainty or ambiguity
- Skilled at leveraging analytics and other data in decision-making and reporting
- Able to forge strong relationships with sales, product, and other team members at all levels of the organization, earning trust through collaboration and action
- Competitive Base Salary
- Equity / Stock Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- FSA Contribution
- Fitness Stipend
- Company-provided lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Off-sites and Happy Hours