Do you want to be a part of a high-growth payments startup? Sipree is seeking an experienced Director of Product Management with proven success building new technology (ideally financial/payment) oriented solutions for enterprise level companies.
About the Role:
As Sipree’s Director of Product Management, you’ll report directly into our CEO to lead and grow a small team of smart and energetic product managers. You will set the overall product strategy, and drive a wide range of projects from building a modern payment platform to building a killer UI for our enterprise customers and their business and consumer customers. You’ll work with an awesome group of engineers who build and maintain infrastructure and user experience responsible for paying millions of customers
If you have a stellar track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Sipree is the place for you.
Sipree’s mission is to help large companies and government agencies create novel payment solutions, including the ability to move money without involving paper checks. Our products and services remove unnecessary cost and frustration, and provide more efficiency and accountability, as well as opportunities to extend customer loyalty, to all parties in the payment process. We are profitable, funded, and leverage cutting edge technologies that help us scale fast and delight our customers. Join us, it will be an adventure and an awesome way to advance your skills and career.
- Define a forward looking product vision and drive the roadmap for Sipree products while maintaining a focus on innovation and thinking strategically about how Sipree can win more business and beat the competition.
- Specify market and product requirements that are informed by customer, prospect and field interactions, market research, and your own knowledge of the payment space
- Partner cross functionally with engineering, marketing, and sales to build, launch, and deploy products that meet market demands and generate revenue for Sipree
- Prioritize projects within engineering, track product development, develop product launch plans collaboratively with Marketing, and develop customer launch plans with Account Management.
- Collaborate and engage with the Sipree Executive Team to drive strategy, execution, and market penetration.
- 8+ years of experience in Enterprise Software Product Management, with the majority in a scaled Saas environment
- Domain experience in commercial payments or merchant banking or enterprise ERP or enterprise enablement software
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements from a number of sources and to build a compelling product vision that meets those needs
- Lead by example with team of great software devs wedded to Agile and Scrum
- Strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience creating disruptive products is desired
- Excellent Microsoft office and other business software skills is mandatory, and a PowerPoint/Excel ninja is preferred, Confluence, Jira, Slack, Github and tools that make you shine
- Ability to communicate equally effectively to other Sipree Executives, engineers, your team, and very senior executives at fortune 500 companies
- Natural Leadership skills and ability to “get stuff done” while working well with all teams in the company
- Self-Driven, takes initiative, takes ownership and thrives on responsibility and accountability
- BA/BS in Computer science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience is required, MBA is desired
- Some travel will be required
Competitive Base Salary
Equity / Stock Options, 401K Plan
Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
Company Provides Lunch on T Days
Fully stocked Kitchen