Sipree is poised to redefine how enterprises of all sizes send and share value in any currency, on any network, anywhere in the world in a snap. We are building a unique SaaS platform that is already providing companies and government agencies the ability to manage and distribute funds in a user-friendly and simple manner that was previously considered impossible and impractical.
Our nascent solution already powers a product offering that is poised to move a quarter of a billion dollars to millions of payees in the next six months (2H 2017). And we’re just getting started… our roadmap includes an array of additional services that remove unnecessary cost and frustration, provide more efficiency and accountability, and extend customer loyalty to all parties in the payment process.
Sipree is profitable, funded, and leveraging cutting-edge technologies that help us scale fast and delight our customers. We encourage you to join us on an adventure to fundamentally transform the enterprise payments market.
About the Role:
As a product manager at Sipree, you will quickly take responsibility for day-to-day activities with multiple software development initiatives, both those in progress as well as those still in the planning/concept stages. You will collaborate closely with all members of the team, including senior members of the management team as well as functional experts in engineering, UX/design, operations, and customer success to ensure that we leverage every opportunity to delight our customers.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Document user stories to illustrate key end user pain points
- Define and communicate requirements, limits, and behavior for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with all functional areas (engineering, sales, business development, marketing, and finance) to develop and improve the service offering
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the Sipree organization regarding development status and milestone delivery
- Drive the team to prioritize and sequence product initiatives based upon strategic plans, customer commitments, and other factors
- Perform market research and analysis
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role bringing software products to market
- Tangible mastery of collaboration; delivers clear, concise written and verbal communication; comfortable managing a diverse set of stakeholders
- High-energy, can-do attitude with a fast pace that doesn't sacrifice quality or attention to detail
- Prior experience at a startup
- Natural leadership instincts with a proven ability to adapt in the face of uncertainty or ambiguity
- A passion for creating delightful product experiences for end users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other technical discipline; MBA highly desirable
- Experience with enterprise/SaaS-based product solutions
- Leadership role within a “FinTech” or payments firm
- Familiarity with financial sector terminology (such as PCI, OCT, and KYC)
- An entrepreneurial work ethic – a self-starter who motivates the team to get things done even when resources are tight
- Skilled at leveraging analytics and other data in decision-making
- Able to forge strong relationships with engineering team members at all levels of the organization, earning trust through collaboration rather than dictate
- Competitive Base Salary
- Equity / Stock Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- FSA Contribution
- Fitness Stipend
- Company Provided Lunch on T-Days
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Offsites and Happy Hours